Some thoughts and feelings on a Tuesday night.
- Yuck: I was able to enjoy both Monday Night Yoga and Monday Night Football...just not at the same time. As funny as it would have been to do yoga at the bar, I hope to never get my hands or face that close to the floor of Pauli's.
- Sad: Last night a big wind storm knocked my flower boxes off the porch. There were some casualties.
- Brilliant: Katie let me in on a little secret...she said, "You know, you're a grow-up. That means you can eat ice cream in bed." I did.
- Unfortunate: My fortune cookie had no fortune in it. I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with this.
- Hilarious:My nephew came up with his own Halloween costume idea this year. He wants to be an evil leprechaun. He is 6.
- Scary: I was trying to decide which female character from The Office I would be. I think it's Angela. :/ But if I could choose a male, I'd be Oscar. However, I am NOT considering a career in accounting...even though I'd probably be good at it.