Hi. Remember when I used to do Wedding Wednesdays? Those were good. I should start that up again. Meaning, I should get back to planning our wedding. No real news to report, except that there are plans being made for a bachelorette weekend in New York this spring! (Gleeeeeeee!!!!!)
In the meantime, here are some random things I'm dealing with.
- I just got in from covering our tomato plants. Apparently it could frost tonight. And we still have unripened tomatoes.
- I think I pulled a muscle in my abdomen closing the windows in the middle of the night last night. It hurts when I sneeze.
- We are supposed to be going on vacation in 2 weeks. We have not yet planned said vacation. Vacation shouldn't be stressful, and yet...
- Kitchen progress is happening slowly. We have not lost our minds peeling paint thanks to a heat gun. However, Katie and I nearly had it out over whether we were going to paint or stain the freshly paint-peeled moldings. I'll leave you in suspense on that one.
- I ran another 20 miler. It went well. I think I'll register for this marathon already.
- While at Hancock Fabrics today, two ladies complimented the fabric I had picked out for our kitchen curtains. Pretty much the best thing ever.
- I can't believe it's almost Halloween. Luckily we (Katie) were on top of things and got our costumes ordered early. And nature decorated for us.
Now I just have to find costumes for the pups.
(Stella was a reluctant bumble bee last year.)