While in Santa Fe, we stumbled upon a really delicious beer: Santa Fe Nut Brown.
We saw it on tap everywhere, so we gave it a try and loved it. Then Kate got the idea to look up the brewery (Santa Fe Brewing Co), and we were able to join a tour on Saturday!
My favorite part of brewery tours is always the bottling line.
Well, that and the tastings.
Kate also found a chocolate shop that specializes in drinking chocolates: Kakawa Chocolate House.
Kate ordered a bitter, spicy, non-sweet variety (I believe she asked for the "gnarliest" one) and I got one that was sweet and floral. (I liked Kate's better.)
Back at the resort, we got a couple of fancy cocktails.
Mine was a spin on a French 75. Instead of gin, Champagne, lemon juice, and sugar, it was a mix of tequila, sparkling wine, and blood orange juice.
Kate got a "skinny margarita" which used lime juice instead of sweetened margarita mix.
This is Kate's "What am I doing ordering tequila?!" face.
- I've decided to take a little break from blogging. I know I don't blog all that much anyway, and I definitely don't need to (continue reading)»
- Our spring vacation is booked, and I couldn't be more excited!! This year's trip is BIG...we're going to Paris and (continue reading)»
- Have you ever found art at the thrift store for your home? I always look but haven't uncovered much. Most of it seems like (continue reading)»
- We LOVE the new couch we got for the basement. The first one I picked out didn't fit so it had to be returned. And not that it (continue reading)»
- I'm not a huge makeup girl. Or more accurately, I'm not a morning person, which is when makeup-ing typically happens. I have a (continue reading)»