While in Santa Fe, we stumbled upon a really delicious beer: Santa Fe Nut Brown.
We saw it on tap everywhere, so we gave it a try and loved it. Then Kate got the idea to look up the brewery (Santa Fe Brewing Co), and we were able to join a tour on Saturday!
My favorite part of brewery tours is always the bottling line.
Well, that and the tastings.
Kate also found a chocolate shop that specializes in drinking chocolates: Kakawa Chocolate House.
Kate ordered a bitter, spicy, non-sweet variety (I believe she asked for the "gnarliest" one) and I got one that was sweet and floral. (I liked Kate's better.)
Back at the resort, we got a couple of fancy cocktails.
Mine was a spin on a French 75. Instead of gin, Champagne, lemon juice, and sugar, it was a mix of tequila, sparkling wine, and blood orange juice.
Kate got a "skinny margarita" which used lime juice instead of sweetened margarita mix.
This is Kate's "What am I doing ordering tequila?!" face.
- It's my favorite time of year, so I'd thought I share a few of my favorite things! Here's what I'm loving this (continue reading)»
- Happy Thanksgiving! Although I'm excited to eat and be with my family tomorrow, I may be more excited to do nothing the (continue reading)»
- I feel like I'm getting all nestled in for winter. I know I'm in the minority, but I absolutely LOVE winter. Bring on the snow! (continue reading)»
- My sisters and I, along with a few friends, have a book club that meets about once a month. Although we do discuss the book a (continue reading)»
- Last weekend I was excited to have a bunch of this free time with Kate. Well, you know what fun and exciting thing we decided (continue reading)»