Last night I dreamt that I decided to go back to school to become a Registered Dietitian. This is not the first time I've dreamt something like this. And each time my "dream self" tells my "real self" (probably shouldn't have put that one in quotes...), "This is a really good idea! You should do this!" And I wake up really excited.
Sigh. Life is hard. I think I need a fortune cookie.
Update: This is the fortune I got. I think it's telling me that I shouldn't make life decisions based on a fortune cookie.
- I've decided to take a little break from blogging. I know I don't blog all that much anyway, and I definitely don't need to (continue reading)»
- Our spring vacation is booked, and I couldn't be more excited!! This year's trip is BIG...we're going to Paris and (continue reading)»
- Have you ever found art at the thrift store for your home? I always look but haven't uncovered much. Most of it seems like (continue reading)»
- We LOVE the new couch we got for the basement. The first one I picked out didn't fit so it had to be returned. And not that it (continue reading)»
- I'm not a huge makeup girl. Or more accurately, I'm not a morning person, which is when makeup-ing typically happens. I have a (continue reading)»