Last night I dreamt that I decided to go back to school to become a Registered Dietitian. This is not the first time I've dreamt something like this. And each time my "dream self" tells my "real self" (probably shouldn't have put that one in quotes...), "This is a really good idea! You should do this!" And I wake up really excited.
Sigh. Life is hard. I think I need a fortune cookie.
Update: This is the fortune I got. I think it's telling me that I shouldn't make life decisions based on a fortune cookie.
- I hope everyone had a fantastic Father's Day! We celebrated with a Greek feast at my parents' house, complete with gyros, (continue reading)»
- I finally got around to watching the season finale of New Girl. I have to say, my feelings about this show have gotten quite (continue reading)»
- What are you up to this weekend? Here's what I'm planning... Build a Succulent Terrarium - I've been wanting to do this for (continue reading)»
- Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary! To celebrate, I thought I'd do something a little different...let you in on some of (continue reading)»
- So our new front door has been installed and is working well, but it still needs to be painted. We were going to have it custom (continue reading)»