Last night I dreamt that I decided to go back to school to become a Registered Dietitian. This is not the first time I've dreamt something like this. And each time my "dream self" tells my "real self" (probably shouldn't have put that one in quotes...), "This is a really good idea! You should do this!" And I wake up really excited.
Sigh. Life is hard. I think I need a fortune cookie.
Update: This is the fortune I got. I think it's telling me that I shouldn't make life decisions based on a fortune cookie.
- It's my favorite time of year, so I'd thought I share a few of my favorite things! Here's what I'm loving this (continue reading)»
- Happy Thanksgiving! Although I'm excited to eat and be with my family tomorrow, I may be more excited to do nothing the (continue reading)»
- I feel like I'm getting all nestled in for winter. I know I'm in the minority, but I absolutely LOVE winter. Bring on the snow! (continue reading)»
- My sisters and I, along with a few friends, have a book club that meets about once a month. Although we do discuss the book a (continue reading)»
- Last weekend I was excited to have a bunch of this free time with Kate. Well, you know what fun and exciting thing we decided (continue reading)»