Have you ever bought something and then realized that you're not sure if you like it or you just feel like you're supposed to like it? That's kind of how I feel about these shoes.
I've seen Bensimon sneakers on A Cup of Jo several times so these Keens jumped out at me from the sale rack at Marshall's. I really like Joanna's style so I didn't give it much thought, but once I got them home I just wasn't sure about them. I like Toms, and they're pretty similar, but the rubber toe is very different. It's actually great in a practical sense - the toes of my Toms always wear out first. But do they look too juvenile? The bright yellow probably doesn't help, but I really like the color. Plus, they were only $20. But now I sound like I'm just trying to justify keeping them...
Have you ever found yourself pretending to like something because everyone around you does? Why is it so tricky to figure out what you like?
- I just finished a couple of really good books. Like couldn't-put-it-down, read-for-hours-straight-to-finish-it good. Which got (continue reading)»
- After several weeks of bath-taking due to my broken wrist, I noticed a lovely little ring forming around our tub. I decided to (continue reading)»
- How was your Mother's Day? Mine was pretty perfect - with beautiful weather, great company, and delicious food. After a bit of (continue reading)»
- Ever since my friend Kelly posted a link to this homemade lavender toner, I knew I had to give it a try. I began using witch (continue reading)»
- As the date of the Lincoln Marathon got closer and closer, I got more and more sad that I wouldn't be running in it. But just (continue reading)»