After several weeks of bath-taking due to my broken wrist, I noticed a lovely little ring forming around our tub. I decided to tackle it today and dug through the cleaning supplies under the sink to see what I could find. After pulling out a bottle of Comet, I discovered a dish brush that Kate must have stuck under there. What a great idea!
The brush was the perfect tool for cleaning the tub. The bristles are tougher than a sponge and really worked well for scrubbing. Plus, the handle gave me good leverage and made reaching all of the corners on the little shelves easier. It was also great for mixing the Comet powder with water to make a paste. And I'm all for anything that makes cleaning the tub easier!
- I just finished a couple of really good books. Like couldn't-put-it-down, read-for-hours-straight-to-finish-it good. Which got (continue reading)»
- After several weeks of bath-taking due to my broken wrist, I noticed a lovely little ring forming around our tub. I decided to (continue reading)»
- How was your Mother's Day? Mine was pretty perfect - with beautiful weather, great company, and delicious food. After a bit of (continue reading)»
- Ever since my friend Kelly posted a link to this homemade lavender toner, I knew I had to give it a try. I began using witch (continue reading)»
- As the date of the Lincoln Marathon got closer and closer, I got more and more sad that I wouldn't be running in it. But just (continue reading)»