It's amazing how much time you discover when you don't have a wedding to plan or a big vacation to prepare for. We still have most of August ahead of us, and I'm determined to get the most out of this summer. Nothing more big or crazy planned, just some good old fashioned fun. Here are some of the things we've been up to lately.
Taco Ride (20 mile bike ride + tacos & beer)
Movie (perfect during those super-hot days)
Outdoor Concert (My Morning Jacket & Band of Horses)
On our way home from the concert last night, Kate and I talked about what else we'd like to do before summer is over. On the list: swimming with our nephews, camping, zoo day, kayaking, farmer's market, and more bike rides. Looking forward to it!
- I hope everyone had a fantastic Father's Day! We celebrated with a Greek feast at my parents' house, complete with gyros, (continue reading)»
- I finally got around to watching the season finale of New Girl. I have to say, my feelings about this show have gotten quite (continue reading)»
- What are you up to this weekend? Here's what I'm planning... Build a Succulent Terrarium - I've been wanting to do this for (continue reading)»
- Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary! To celebrate, I thought I'd do something a little different...let you in on some of (continue reading)»
- So our new front door has been installed and is working well, but it still needs to be painted. We were going to have it custom (continue reading)»