It's amazing how much time you discover when you don't have a wedding to plan or a big vacation to prepare for. We still have most of August ahead of us, and I'm determined to get the most out of this summer. Nothing more big or crazy planned, just some good old fashioned fun. Here are some of the things we've been up to lately.
Taco Ride (20 mile bike ride + tacos & beer)
Movie (perfect during those super-hot days)
Outdoor Concert (My Morning Jacket & Band of Horses)
On our way home from the concert last night, Kate and I talked about what else we'd like to do before summer is over. On the list: swimming with our nephews, camping, zoo day, kayaking, farmer's market, and more bike rides. Looking forward to it!
- My sisters and I, along with a few friends, have a book club that meets about once a month. Although we do discuss the book a (continue reading)»
- Last weekend I was excited to have a bunch of this free time with Kate. Well, you know what fun and exciting thing we decided (continue reading)»
- I FINALLY finished a quilt for Laura! This quilt was a long time coming. I had plans to give it to her for her birthday in (continue reading)»
- Katie only has every 3rd weekend off, otherwise she works either Saturday or Sunday. This was supposed happen last weekend, (continue reading)»
- Life is good. It's been so full lately that I can't seem to find much time for my blog. But that's ok. Things will slow down (continue reading)»