It's amazing how much time you discover when you don't have a wedding to plan or a big vacation to prepare for. We still have most of August ahead of us, and I'm determined to get the most out of this summer. Nothing more big or crazy planned, just some good old fashioned fun. Here are some of the things we've been up to lately.
Taco Ride (20 mile bike ride + tacos & beer)
Movie (perfect during those super-hot days)
Outdoor Concert (My Morning Jacket & Band of Horses)
On our way home from the concert last night, Kate and I talked about what else we'd like to do before summer is over. On the list: swimming with our nephews, camping, zoo day, kayaking, farmer's market, and more bike rides. Looking forward to it!
- Have you ever found art at the thrift store for your home? I always look but haven't uncovered much. Most of it seems like (continue reading)»
- We LOVE the new couch we got for the basement. The first one I picked out didn't fit so it had to be returned. And not that it (continue reading)»
- I'm not a huge makeup girl. Or more accurately, I'm not a morning person, which is when makeup-ing typically happens. I have a (continue reading)»
- We have a group of close friends that take turns hosting various parties throughout the year. Katie and I take on a holiday (continue reading)»
- I made a doll for our friend's sassy little 18 month old Amelia this Christmas. I used the same pattern that I used for (continue reading)»