I had a lovely little morning yesterday. For whatever reason, I woke up before 6am. It was nice and cool outside, so I decided to seize the opportunity to go for a quiet morning walk.
I wore my new skirt. It has pockets.
I stopped at Sweet Magnolia's bakery just after they opened. Our treats were still warm from the oven.
I brought home a pecan roll and a raspberry muffin for me and Kate, and I picked out an almond joy bar and a key lime bar for my parents.
The key lime bar was my favorite. Extra tart, not too sweet.
A lovely way to spend a morning.
- Ever since my friend Kelly posted a link to this homemade lavender toner, I knew I had to give it a try. I began using witch (continue reading)»
- As the date of the Lincoln Marathon got closer and closer, I got more and more sad that I wouldn't be running in it. But just (continue reading)»
- Now that I'm in a removable splint, I have been given permission to run again. I still can't do my beloved BodyPump classes, (continue reading)»
- -I got my cast off Friday (woohoo!) and am now in a removable splint for 2 weeks. This means that I can now run AND shower!! It (continue reading)»
- I can't believe this little guy is nearly 3 weeks old and I've never posted a photo of him! Keagan Patrick was born on (continue reading)»