I'm moving my Wedding Wednesday post to tomorrow because...today is Stella's birthday!!!
Actually, we don't know when her exact birthday is, but we declared it as June 1st nearly 5 years ago, when we got her.
Wasn't she just the tiniest, cutest little thing?!
I love her. She is my favorite little girl pup.
We're close friends. I talk to her. Aloud. A lot. I think Katie worries about me, but I promise it's a healthy relationship.
She's my bestest little bud!
Don't get me wrong, Kate is quite fond of her, too.
We celebrated with pupcakes for the pups...
...and cookies for the mamas.
And, yes, we sang 'Happy Birthday' to her. Would you expect anything less from a girl who gets her dog Christmas jammies and a stocking full of toys?
Happy Birthday, sweet Stella Marie!
- I've decided to take a little break from blogging. I know I don't blog all that much anyway, and I definitely don't need to (continue reading)»
- Our spring vacation is booked, and I couldn't be more excited!! This year's trip is BIG...we're going to Paris and (continue reading)»
- Have you ever found art at the thrift store for your home? I always look but haven't uncovered much. Most of it seems like (continue reading)»
- We LOVE the new couch we got for the basement. The first one I picked out didn't fit so it had to be returned. And not that it (continue reading)»
- I'm not a huge makeup girl. Or more accurately, I'm not a morning person, which is when makeup-ing typically happens. I have a (continue reading)»