I'm moving my Wedding Wednesday post to tomorrow because...today is Stella's birthday!!!
Actually, we don't know when her exact birthday is, but we declared it as June 1st nearly 5 years ago, when we got her.
Wasn't she just the tiniest, cutest little thing?!
I love her. She is my favorite little girl pup.
We're close friends. I talk to her. Aloud. A lot. I think Katie worries about me, but I promise it's a healthy relationship.
She's my bestest little bud!
Don't get me wrong, Kate is quite fond of her, too.
We celebrated with pupcakes for the pups...
...and cookies for the mamas.
And, yes, we sang 'Happy Birthday' to her. Would you expect anything less from a girl who gets her dog Christmas jammies and a stocking full of toys?
Happy Birthday, sweet Stella Marie!
- It's my favorite time of year, so I'd thought I share a few of my favorite things! Here's what I'm loving this (continue reading)»
- Happy Thanksgiving! Although I'm excited to eat and be with my family tomorrow, I may be more excited to do nothing the (continue reading)»
- I feel like I'm getting all nestled in for winter. I know I'm in the minority, but I absolutely LOVE winter. Bring on the snow! (continue reading)»
- My sisters and I, along with a few friends, have a book club that meets about once a month. Although we do discuss the book a (continue reading)»
- Last weekend I was excited to have a bunch of this free time with Kate. Well, you know what fun and exciting thing we decided (continue reading)»